I tell your huh, I HATE TECHNO TO THE MAX! Dun come blasting techno with me around, i can kill. Techno is like something that will agitate me the MOST.
Anyway, I think we are all gonna go to the standard chartered either to run (BH) or to volunteer our services (all the rest). HEH! so cool. i think it's fun, and will be fun. =) Looking forward to 2nd dec.
Eh BH where is that place u want to go? looks nice leh, i also want to go. Oh, and I am suppose to take my diving! damn! =\ Haven got the chance to. My cousin went without me! *slap him.
Yep, I had been working but money isn't coming in yet and i think it won't come in soon. so, wait. patient as i've always been, =)
Times flies quite fast, i hope tomorrow will be a great day. =)