ok! school had already started! I can already feel the work coming in. have to handle both sailing stuff and school work, i might die.
heard from the lecturer that someone broke down last sem. i hope i won't be the one this sem. afterall i am a super woman.
Needa to kick start with revisions on pass modules which i had already forgotten 4/4 of them. =\ Afterall, attachment washes my brain.
-Media law seems interesting. -Advance Film Production by Leonard Yip, who lives upstairs, will be the worst of all. -Studio Production working with a group of 28 people, more than half of them I don't know, will be a huge MESS. -Music for production will be fun and interesting. here i get to compose music. but oh shit, i am negatively creative. -Regional Cinema is another movie-watching module. Yes, we get to watch movies during lecture, but after that bit of enjoyment, it will be hell. =)
Then for the 2 IS that I am taking with sam: -Designing Promotional Materials seems interesting but hell, i can't draw for nuts. -World Issues: A Singapore's Perpective sounds borng but the lecturer is fun. then again, is it really a need?
Those are my subjects for this Sem and my feeling about them. I hope i get to play while i work. I hope i won get too busy with school until i have no time for personal live.
Last sem alr, shall expect more from myself. no more sleeping in lessons, no more slacking off doing projects. Working with other ppl now, hope we can work together. Shall get it over and done with fast!