This is the area where me and my family sleeps. It's damn cold in the night and I slept next to the window. =\
This is me fishing! I caught fishes ok!
We BBQ! LOL! We had a tedious time setting up the fire. We didn't have fire starter and the wind is damn strong! We end up using all the newspapers we can find as the starter and a straw mat to block off the wind. The fire became damn strong after that as the wind is blowing it all the while. LOL. So in the end we had chao ta chicken wings and all. We toasted bread and cuttlefish even. LOL! NICE! FOOD! FOOD!
We happen to catch an Tako! LOL! Octopus for those who don't know. We let it swim back after taking pictures. =)
See this fish! it's damn big! BUT we didn't catch it. Some other guy did with his small fishing rod. It is so heavy that someone have to get a long hook to hook it up. The small rod cannot hold it's weight.
Do you know that Sotong have eyes? Well, I don't. But now i DO! lol! Interesting findings. Felt like I went for an education tour. =P
See this nice sun setting. So nice. We were on the sea hence we can see nice views all around. =)
The Goondus.
~JORDAN a.k.a RIVEND
~BINGHUI
~SAM
~AH MEI
~VAN