I had a really enriching and fulfilling trip to Vietnam and I guess it will be the most memorable trip of all. I definitely had a great great time over there. I experienced new things and best of all, made lots of new friends. =) Here are some pictures to share~
My first time on a plane! Damn exciting and scary. LOL. The plane i took was damn unstable according to experienced people.
The whole team at the airport before departing! look for me in there.
The Vietnam volunteers who helped A LOT during out stay at Hue.
The ladies from my clique. =) From left to right: Yii Huan, Vanessa, Su Ping, ME, Jessica.
This was put on the wall of the kinder garden toilet which we "constructed". All our names were up there! We didn't really construct the toilet, the construction workers there did most of the job. Oh well.
People from my clique. I call them "star people" but they came out with "The Red Army". We actually have 2 other guys but they don't have the shirt. Too bad for them.
The last pictures took at Hue. This is my group 2! We are the best team out of the 3! Cheers to group 2!
There are a hell lots of pictures to share. If you want to see more, tell me. You can always come over and look at them all. There are still pictures I have yet to receive from people. I hope they pass those pics to me fast!
That's that! Lazy to upload more pictures. =p It lags my computer! TTYL!