I am finally free of my working life. Work had been so bored I thought I will die if I stayed longer. But I guess these 2 weeks will be even more boring since I got nothing much planned. All thanks to the spoiled travel plan. School will start on the 13th July! 2 weeks from now. and i am hell excited! hell? i am weird. I think I will spend my free time to do some workout! I went swimming by myself today and I am so proud of it! I swam 10/11 (I lost count) laps ok. It's like my first time swimming a full size lap pool and i didn't stop to rest in between those laps! WOOT! <-- I am growing to like this word. WOOT!
well, well. travel plans are put behind but it won't be locked in! i will never allow them to be! yep whoever wants to go travel PLEASE be nice enough to ask me along. (: cheers. I am taking Japanese lesson soon so let's go Japan soon!
Oh talk about lesson. I think I got quite a lot on hand. Piano Lesson Tennis Lesson Japanese Lesson (coming soon) Tennis Lesson Mod 2 (planning) Advance Open Water Diving (planning) Horse Riding Lesson (planning) Singing Lesson (planning) oh and what else do i want to learn? i just can't stop learning.
Anyway! that's some updates of my life as of now. I hope my life will get better and better each and everyday! hah. thanks to people like the goondus. OH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SCHOOL! hope it won't be a disappointment.hmm.. maybe i shouldn't expect too much.